Past Due Notice
Back tax headaches? Being audited? Haven't filed your taxes? Need representation before the IRS or the Massachusetts Department of Revenue?
Nothing in your educational life has prepared you to know the tax rules. Unless you've had formal training in this area, you probably can't navigate all the intricacies of tax laws and regulations by yourself.

Enrolled Agents are the only professionals licensed by the US Dept of the Treasury to represent the taxpayer. Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the Internal Revenue Service their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer at the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs who may or may not choose to specialize in taxes, most EAs specialize in taxation. EAs are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the United States Treasury. (CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states.)

Lorry Sorgman, EA, MST has represented the taxpayer before the IRS since 1987. She has extensive experience in the representing the taxpayer before the IRS as well as in the preparation of tax returns for corporate, partnership, fiduciary, and individual clients.

At Back Tax Consulting, we specialize in helping people resolve their tax troubles with the IRS.


Home | Who we help with back tax problems | Why we can help with back tax problems |
How to get help with back tax problems


Back Tax Consulting | 617-467-3182
© 2001-2012. All rights reserved.

Click here for BBB Business Review